Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Are People Saying About David Chalk? - Part 1

What kind of person is David Chalk? What's his personality like? What's he like to work with? Get answers to those questions and a heck of a log more. Consider this a personal look at the man behind the achievement and accolades.

David Chalk is the most passionate, driven, positive, calculated and compassionate leader I have ever met. He is powerful and forward-thinking yet down-to-earth and personable. He is highly strategic and a visionary yet always in the moment and can process information at the speed of light. He is the sharpest listener and speaker I have ever come across and balances the two skills impeccably. I consider myself extremely fortunate to be able to work with David and soak up what I can while I can. - Monica Morong, PR and Marketing Manager, David Chalk Inc.


“At the end of a long day of listening to speakers, I thought I would end the day early and skip this last session, which was David's. Luckily, I stayed and listened to the best session of the day. Many of my colleagues came out of the session with a whole new attitude.” - Leslie W., hired (Dr.) David as a IT Consultant

“I know David from the BCAMA Senior Executive Program of which we are both members along with more than 20 other executive level marketers in Vancouver. Since the very first time I had the opportunity to interact with David, I have always been impressed with his genuinely unique perspective and insightful contributions. He has a way of looking at a problem from a completely different angle than most and never ceases to amaze me with how creative and yet practical his input is. He has been a valuable part of our Senior Executive team and I would recommend engaging David on a wide range of business challenges.” - Christine J., Director, Brand Management & Revenue Strategy, LIJA Style Inc.
was with another company when working with ( Dr.) David at The WOW Factory

“David is a truly unique individual. He is an entrepreneurial visionary with remarkable talent. Whether he is speaking to a large group or listening to a client express their business/marketing needs, David's focus, creativity, enthusiasm and leadership shine through. One can't help from being inspired and motivated by David. He is an extremely engaging person with the highest of ethics, dedication and knowledge to help others grow. If you have the opportunity to work with Dave or hear him speak - I strongly recommend you do.” Heather C., Managing Director, Publicis Modem Vancouver 
was with another company when working with ( Dr.) David at The WOW Factory

Do you know David Chalk? What kind of person is he? Describe some of his attributes. I love hearing from my readers. Lets talk Chalk!

Photo credit" eperale 

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment